I’m Michael Strevens, a digital artist from London, UK. I make immersive digital artworks using mobile apps and devices. I enjoy playing with scale, incorporating striking visual elements such as graphic patterns, lines and shapes. Once you notice the tiny figure in each image, your perception changes and transforms an abstract design into a ‘place’.
You can read the long version of how I got into digital art here.
I will be regularly adding pictures from my collection to my store, which you can buy as an ultra-limited edition giclée art print,. Printed on museum quality Hahnemühle Pearl paper, each print comes with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity.
My images also available for licensing. If you see something in my collections you would like to use for your next project, get in touch with me by email at email@example.com or send me a message on Instagram
My work has featured in online and print publications across the world, including:
- AIT (Germany, June 2020)
- Arquitectura y Diseño (Spain, April 2020)
- Art-Ctrl-Delete Magazine (USA, April 2020)
- Bigumigu (Turkey, April 2020)
- CreativeBloq (UK, June 2016)
- designboom (Italy, March 2020)
- étapes: (France, March 2020)
- Farenheit Magazine (Mexico, March 2020)
- Fubiz (France, April 2020)
- LEGIT Magazine (Israel, April 2020)
- Mimarizm (Turkey, April 2020)
- Rosphoto (Russia, April 2019)
- Sina (China, January 2020)
- Views (France, April 2020)
- Wired (Italy, August 2020)