Based in London, Michael Strevens makes immersive digital artworks using only mobile devices. His images play with scale by incorporating a number of striking visual elements such as graphic patterns, shapes and lines. The tiny figure in each of his images alters the viewer’s perception of what they are looking at and abstract designs become ‘places’. You can read more about Mike’s creative process here.
Before making digital art, Mike’s architectural photos earned him a place on Instagram’s Suggested User List in 2014 and 2015 and appeared in Metro, Time Out Online, (UK), and Die Welt (Germany).
Press – Digital Art
- Arquitectura y Diseño (Spain, April 2020)
- Bigumigu (Turkey, April 2020)
- Art-Ctrl-Delete Magazine (USA, April 2020)
- CreativeBloq (UK, June 2016)
- designboom (Italy, March 2020)
- étapes: (France, March 2020)
- Farenheit Magazine (Mexico, March 2020)
- Fubiz (France, April 2020)
- LEGIT Magazine (Israel, April 2020)
- Mimarizm (Turkey, April 2020)
- Rosphoto (Russia, April 2019)
- Sina (China, January 2020)
- Views (France, April 2020)